With effect from 1st of July 2021, significant changes has been made by the European Union (EU)to its value-added tax (VAT) rules.
DLW offers customised custom clearance options suitable for both business owners and customers.
We will contact the affected customers for your custom clearance preference after an order has been placed.
1. Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU)
- For business owners who are VAT or EORI registered
- For customers who prefers to complete their own customs clearance and pay taxes directly to customs
2. Delivered Duty Paid (DDP)
- For majority of the customers
- A link will be sent to you to make payment for duties, taxes & other charges
- Customs will collect duties, taxes & other charges from DLW directly
- DLW will cover all courier handling fees
For both customs clearance options, DLW will always be available to answer your queries or help to resolve any unexpected issues with customs and shipping.