With effect from 1st of July 2021, significant changes has been made by the European Union (EU)to its value-added tax (VAT) rules.
Purchase mod parts from DLW without worries!
DLW offers Customs Clearance Options suitable for both business owners and retail customers.
We will contact you by email for your customs clearance preference after you have placed your order.
Customs Clearance Options
Option 1. Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU)
You pay duties, taxes, and courier handling fees directly to customs
- For business owners who are VAT or EORI registered.
- For customers who prefers to do their own customs clearance.
Option 2. Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) - Highly recommended
We collect taxes from you and pay to customs on your behalf
- For the majority of retail customers; cheaper courier handling fees, less hassle with customs, and faster clearance.
- A personalized payment link will be emailed to you to make payment.
- You do not need to make any additional payments after this.
EU VAT Rates
|19%||Germany, Cyprus, Romania|
|20%||UK, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Serbia|
|21%||Belgium, Czechia, Latvia, Netherlands, Spain|
|23%||Greece, Ireland, Poland, Portugal|
|25%||Croatia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden|